The Festival Of Light ushers in a period of merriment- a time to revel in the company of loved ones, dress up in finery and gorge on delicious dishes prepared for the event. For wimps like yours truly, it’s an occasion to behold with childlike wonderment, the colourful fireworks that dazzle the night sky and turn it into a kaleidoscope of myriad hues. Diwali is also a time for reflection, a time to re-visit and judge impartially, one’s thoughts, actions and eating habits to rid oneself of any darkness and negativity that dwells within.
Regardless of how tough a year has been – the sights and sounds of Diwali, the love, camaraderie and good food that pervades the atmosphere diminishes sorrow and manages to rekindle hope in the hearts of even the most seasoned cynics. The air is filled with a warm pleasantness, it is the festival of brightness, that gives a feeling of togetherness, there is a spirit of warmheartedness & tenderness – Diwali brings about whole sale happiness!
The festive season is of course accompanied by parties that bring together family and friends into the wee hours of the night. When we think about all-night card & poker sessions, the first thing that comes to mind is what is going to help us power through the night. Even the most season players and enthusiastic participants need a boost of energy and something delicious to munch on that will keep them going all night long. Foodstree makes that choice easy with a variety of options to select as your your midnight company!
Here are some tasty but healthy delicacies to keep you going:
1) Get crackling with our range of flavoured and wholesome eatable “CRACKERS AND DIPS”
- Chilli Husked Green Gram Crackers with Tandoori Hummus
- Cheese Nachos with Peri Peri Salsa
- Multigrain Flatbread with Chilli Basil Pesto Dip
2) Snack up your celebration with some crunchy, crispy and healthy “CHIPS”
3) Go Desi with the traditional Indian mixes
4) Spread the joy and go gaga over flavoured “NUTS”
5) Pop-up your celebration with yummy, crunchy flavoured “POPCORN”