Contains Rolled oats.
Our Rolled Oats are high-quality Old fashioned Oat groats steamed and rolled into flakes. This process makes the oats more stable and perishable. Our oats are lab-tested gluten free, hence are suitable for people with celiac diseases and gluten intolerance.
- Nutritionally superior: Rolled Oats are nutritionally superior to quick oats and are cooked in a similar fashion.
- Beneficial for the heart: Rolled Oats are hearty cereal. It improves sluggish blood circulation, maintains healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels, thus decreasing the risk of heart problems.
- Weight loss: The B-glucan in oats promotes satiety, reduces appetite by promoting hunger-fighting hormone and aids in weight loss.
- A better choice for diabetic patients: Rolled Oats are diabetic friendly. They contain a negligible amount of sugar and is loaded with insoluble fibers. It provides nutrition without the blood sugar spikes and crashes.
- Maintains healthy digestion: The insoluble fiber helps maintain healthy bowel movements and prevent digestive problems. constipation.
- Suitable for gluten intolerants: These Oats are lab-tested gluten free and can be a part of a healthy diet for gluten intolerance, celiac disease patients or for those who avert gluten in their diet.