Contains Pumpkin seeds.
Our Raw Pumpkin seeds are an excellent snack to chew anytime and anywhere. These seeds have a little soft yet chewy texture and a subtle nutty taste. Pumpkin seeds were treasured by the Native American tribes for its taste and medicinal properties. If you want to have a chewy snack with phenomenal health benefits, you should resort to these seeds.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in minerals like magnesium, iron, and zinc.
- They are an excellent source of Vitamin E and healthy fatty acid like Omega 3 fatty acid.
- It contains a wide variety of antioxidant phytonutrients including several phenolic acids and lignans.
- It also contains healthy phytosterols.
- In addition, raw seeds are also a rich source of protein, especially Tryptophan.
- It contains no GMO and is gluten free.
- Beneficial for muscle regeneration: A rich source of magnesium which is useful for muscle regeneration.
- Boosts Immunity: An essential for cellular growth, increasing strength and immunity. It contains zinc which is important for your body.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Seeds exhibit anti-inflammatory effects and help in the treatment of inflammatory ailments like arthritis without any side effects.
- Beneficial for postmenopausal women: They are a rich in phytoestrogens that may lead to increase in good cholesterol and decrease in blood pressure, joint pains, headaches and other menopausal symptoms in women.
- Anti-diabetic: It has the properties that improve insulin regulation and help prevent diabetic complications.
- Beneficial for your heart: Rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, and fiber that prove to be beneficial for the heart.