Chia seeds were used as a medicine and in numerous American cuisines. Chia seeds are harvested from a mint family plant. They are one of the oldest forms of nutrition staple to Mayan diets. When soaked in water, they swell into gel-like globules. These seeds are like a dream come true seeds for fitness freaks and weight watchers because of its rich nutritional content. They are Non-GMO and contain no artificial preservatives. These seeds can make all your beloved foods tastier and healthier.
These small seeds are a good source of healthy fatty acids like Omega 3 Fatty Acids. They are loaded with minerals like calcium and phosphorus. It is a rich source of protein and dietary fiber. It has Low GI and is gluten free. It is loaded with antioxidants which are extremely beneficial for your body.
- Strengthens your bone and teeth: It contains the high amount of calcium and phosphorous which is necessary mineral for proper health and maintenance of your teeth and bones.
- Beneficial for the heart: They are a rich source of fiber and Omega 3 fatty acids which improves heart metabolism. It also reduces the blood cholesterol levels, thus aiding in the prevention of many heart ailments.
- Aids in tissue repair: These seeds are a rich source of proteins that help in skin cell revival and tissue repair.
- Beneficial for debloating: Raw Seeds, when combined with water can help you relieve from sluggish feeling and bloating problems.
- Protects delicate fats in the body: This product contains various antioxidants that combat the free radicals which destroy the delicate fats in the body.
- Boost immunity: The rich nutrient profile contains many nutrients which boost immunity.