Total Shelf Life: 24 Months.
- Quinoa is a good source of RDA nutrients like foliate, copper and phosphorous and helps overcome nutrition deficiency of common grains
- Decreased allergy risk, due to absence of gluten compared to wheat and digestibility due to fiber source also makes it a good alternative food source for children and toddlers
- Quinoa is a good source of fiber, a key nutrient in regulation of blood sugar
- Belonging to a spinach/beet’s family, quinoa is a good source of vitamin E
- Quinoa contains higher fats compared to wheat etc, but they are mono saturated fats in the form oleic acid