Chips and dip are essential for entertaining. They’re a party staple that never go out of style. We’ve reinvented the chips into healthy, guilt-free crackers that make munching totally stress free. Perfect for those late nights, when hunger pangs just can’t be controlled!
Prep Time: 30 mins | Serves: 1 bowl
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup quinoa, ground into flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- Soak flax seeds in water for 15 minutes. Grind them up.
- Mix quinoa flour with soaked, ground flax seeds (do not strain)
- Add olive oil, sea salt, and baking powder.
- Grease a cookie sheet then spread the mixture out. Spread it out flat so it fills the entire sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F until it starts to brown on the edges (about 15 minutes), flip and bake a few more minutes.
- Cut up roughly or into squares & cool before serving.