In the present day, fast-paced world, where time is as valuable as any expensive commodity, fast food has become a preferred choice for many. Busy souls who neither have the time nor energy to cook a lavish meal after a long day at work are increasingly looking for quick ingredients that make dishes easier to prepare and can also satisfy their taste buds.
Want to try a new recipe but not sure of the steps? Or too tired to chop vegetables for dinner? Here’s presenting quick-solutions to all your problems – our fresh, perfectly-portioned, healthy and delicious ingredients, which have everything you need to prepare tasty home-cooked meals in less than an hour. Being a chef at home, will now be the next and the easiest move for all!
1.Black Chickpea Hummus With Harissa: A fun twist on classic black chickpea hummus! What’s not to love about beautiful black chickpeas amped up with harissa to create a punchy, nutrition-packed snack? Moroccan Harissa takes this power packed hummus to the next level by adding plenty of zest for those who like it hot. Not only is this hummus delicious, but it is also versatile, packed with nutrients and has been linked to many impressive health and nutritional benefits. It has even more fiber content and proteins than regular hummus. As if you needed more reasons to love hummus!
2. All Natural Italian Herbs and Peperoncino Himalayan Pink Salt: All Natural Italian Herbs & Peperoncino Himalayan Pink Salt from the first taste, a hint of oregano, garlic basil and chilli flakes are savored in the blend. You will never use any other salt for pasta after you taste this or a quick way to liven some vegetables. Along with the exotic flavor and fragmented taste, it helps to detoxify the body by balancing systemic pH, helps balance blood sugar and improves mineral status of the body.
3. Aglio Olio Garlic And Chilli Oil: Sometimes simple food is the best and with this, spaghetti aglio olio can be made even at the last minute. The aglio olio garlic and chilli oil wonderfully combines the flavours of garlic, chilli and oil to deliver a mouthwatering meal with minimum fuss. Smooth & spicy, it is an authentic home-style Italian recipe; slow cooked fresh garlic & red chillies with Italian herbs in oil. Stir into pasta for the cult classic Spaghetti aglio e olio, use it to flavour while sautéing vegetables, serve as a dip with chunky bread or as a dressing for salads. Get creative, awaken the inner chef!
4. Singapore Chilli Garlic Sauce: Singapore garlic chilli sauce is a fine quality combination of chili and garlic to enliven Indian delicacies. Smooth, spicy with a touch of tang and sweetness, this sweet and hot condiment goes very well with Asian cuisine. It is sure to convert or renovate any meal into a bold, aromatic and healthy culinary experience. It can be used with noodles, rice, spring rolls and also as a dipping sauce for various dishes.
5. Bombay Spiced Ketchup: Tomato ketchup with earthy spices & roasted garlic! Brighten up your Indian recipes & dishes with the fresh flavor of this tomato sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes and seasoned to perfection with garlic and spices! This smoky, spicy and delicious ketchup is a winning combination with almost everything you are munching on.
6. Mushroom Tomato Pasta Sauce: This sauce is packed with endless health benefits from the mushrooms and tomatoes. Mushrooms are known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and as such, help protect blood vessels from cholesterol oxidation and chronic, disease-causing inflammation. Tomatoes contain plenty of vitamin B6 and folate, which work together to promote heart health. It is so simple and delicious and extremely versatile as well, you can use it for a lasagna recipe or with any other type of pasta like penne or spaghetti. It transforms any pasta into an absolute indulgence!
7. Vanilla Pancake Mix: Serving real food with great taste that everyone can enjoy has never been easier. Scrumptious, simple and healthy: that’s the secret behind our Vanilla pancakes. Just add water to the mix and you’ll be dishing up delicious stacks of fluffy pancakes with velvety smooth vanilla taste in no time. They are made with organic whole wheat flour and whole vanilla beans that are finely ground to preserve the entire complex aroma of fully cured beans. Now, savor the sweet hints of vanilla and the greatness of taste easily- the perfect breakfast!
8. Masala Poori Atta: Masala poori is a breakfast with twist to our regular poori, by adding the spice powders and making it special. It contains whole wheat flour with the perfect blend of rava, kasoori methi, chili powder, haldi, ajwain, and salt. Rava helps in keeping them crispy and crunchy. The best thing is that you can have these delicious pooris even as a snack as well with a cup of tea. These pooris taste good and the texture stays soft even if it is not piping hot.
So what are you waiting for? Grab these and get ready to become the next Masterchef!