Super simple to make, easy to eat and tasty to boot. Start your mornings off right!
Prep Time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 – ½ cups frozen dried cranberries
- 1 cup fresh or dried mixed berries
- 1 banana
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar (to taste)
- ¼ cup dried coconut
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- In a high powdered blender add almond milk, frozen cranberries, mixed berries, banana and brown sugar to the mixer.
- Start off blending your mixture slowly and once it starts to break up blend faster until the mixture is completely smooth. If the mixture is too thick add in a little more almond milk until you have reached your desired consistency.
- Pour your smoothie into 2 bowls and top with desired toppings.