- Beneficial for digestion: It is laxative in nature. During colonic problems, it aids in creating a better peristaltic movement of the alimentary system.
- It soothes the stomach: Prevents accumulation of gas and reduces inflammation.
- Boosts Immune System: It contains many antioxidants, which helps boost the immune system.
- Can treat infections of the small intestine: It is very beneficial intestinal antiseptic.
- Beneficial for the heart: The yellow saffron is rich in minerals like potassium which helps manage heart rate and maintain blood pressure. It also decreases cholesterol, thins the blood and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Cures Skin problems: It is useful in treating skin problems like psoriasis.
- Good for retinal health: It slows down general blindness and is a miraculous secret for clearer eyesight. It has the ability to protect vision cells.
- Reduces Stomach Aches: Reduces pain within the stomach. It decreases chest pain that induces vomiting and serves as an expectorant which calms the stomach. It is ideal for kids.
- Beneficial for women during periods: It reduces premenstrual syndrome in women with a regular menstrual cycle. It also encourages healthy menstrual blood flow.
- Healthy brew for pregnant women during labor: A healthy brew for pregnant women during labor because this brew helps boosts the pace of contractions.
- May aid depression: Saffron is said to be a natural anti-depressant. It is beneficial towards relieving symptoms of depression. It gives people happy feeling. It soothes your nerves and reduces symptoms of stress and panic attack. It acts as a reliever.