Flax plants that are cultivated both for seeds, as well as fiber, produce the flax seeds. They are commonly known as linseed. They are a bit larger than sesame seeds and have a shiny nut look. They have a beautiful aroma which is good for health. A series of health benefits are gained by these seeds.
- Contains a rich amount of Proteins.
- A plentiful supply Omega 3 Fatty Acid, which is good fats.
- It is a superfood and contains high fiber.
- It is full of antioxidants & Lignans.
- Contains little carbs.
- It is free from Gluten.
- It is helpful for people with lower blood pressure levels.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol level and treats hypertension problem.
- Protective effect against breast cancer, prostate cancer, and colon cancer.
- It contains antidepressant properties thus aid people to be at peace.
- Lignan in this seed helps in reducing factors that cause liver disease.
- Reduces hunger cravings by decreasing appetite cravings and helping to keep the stomach full for a long time.