Contains Goji berries.
Goji berries are pure healing foods with soft, chewy texture and subtle bitter flavor. Tibetan people have given immense importance to these berries and even celebrate a festival each year in their honor. These berries were used since ancient times to add more zestful years to life.
True Elements Goji Berries are perfectly soft with little toothsome texture, delicious and nutritious, just as nature intended. These berries can be consumed as snacks alone or can be consumed with yogurts, tea or oatmeal. Dried berries can also be soaked in water and later juiced, to add a tasty variety of juice in your special ‘beat the heat’ juices. The extract can also be added to smoothies or energy drinks.
- One of the highest sources of antioxidants.
- Rich source of Vitamin C.
- Laden with fiber.
- Low in fats.
- Contains vitamin A & B2.
- Contains a considerable amount of iron & selenium.
- Aids in weight loss: Though not directly associated with weight loss, they can be a part of the healthy weight loss meal plan. They provide a feeling of fullness and prevent the gain of calories or pounds caused by overeating. They can be a part of light snack to prevent overeating at mealtimes.
- Boost immune system: Several antioxidants protect the cell from several elements like radiations. They contain natural antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory compounds that boost an immune system.
- The source of energy: Combat fatigue and increase strength and vitality. It also increases endurance and improves your concentration.
- Beneficial for vision: Antioxidants protect the retina and prevent the development of several age-related visionary problems like macular degeneration and even vision loss. It also reduces visual fatigue.
- Beneficial for cancer patients: Goji can reduce the risk of cancer and also subsequently reduce the pain of a patient undergoing chemotherapy. It can protect the liver from harmful effects of chemotherapy.