How and what information do we collect from you?
There are two ways in which information is collected:
- The second way we receive information is when you volunteer it. This includes data such as your name, address, phone number, preferences, date of birth, financial information and so on. Please note that we only collect personally identifiable information for creating your account on Foodstree and processing purchases, and only with your express permission.
What do we do with the information we gather?
The information we collect from you is used for the following purposes:
- To personalize and enhance your shopping experience
- To improve our website offerings, products & services
- To get in touch with you if required
- Internal record keeping
- Periodical emails regarding new products, contests or offers that you may find interesting
- Market research (anonymous data only)
How to we protect your privacy?
Foodstree implements a number of security measures to ensure that your information is safe, including various online, physical and managerial safeguards.
All supplied sensitive/ credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and accessible only to those authorized by special access rights to such systems, and are in turn required to keep the information confidential.
Cookies & Links to other websites
Cookies allow websites to respond to your individual preferences and enhance your browsing experience. Cookies from our website will enable us to evaluate web traffic data – information from cookies is only used for analytics and is completely anonymous in nature. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.