Kid-friendly and fun for adults too! A simple recipe with only 4 ingredients, no baking, and a fun twist. This is sure to be a hit at kiddie birthday parties, or even as a Sunday breakfast treat!
Serves: 8 balls | Prep Time: 45 mins
- Variety Pack of 6 Bars Mojo Bars
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2 rectangles whole-grain graham crackers, cut into 2 inch-long triangles
- 1 teaspoon rainbow sprinkles
- Combine the Mojo Bars in a food processor; process until very finely chopped. With damp hands roll into 8 balls (about 1 tablespoon each) and place in a pie pan. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and cut a 1-inch long slit into the top of each ball (this is where the graham cracker “cone” will go)
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Making sure to reserve some chocolate for dipping, spoon melted chocolate into 8 irregular circles on the paper (about 2 inches in diameter0. Dip the bottom half (opposite of slit) of each ball in the remaining chocolate and place on top of the chocolate circles. Slide a graham cracker triangle into each slit with the point of the triangle facing up. Top with sprinkles. Allow chocolate to set before serving.
Can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.