The most-fuss free, refreshing drink you could serve to your guests! Amazing for parties, morning refreshment, and also great with a splash of vodka.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 12 hrs | Serves: 8
- 8 chamomile tea bags
- 12 cups filtered water, at room temperature
- 2 small juice oranges (thin-skinned), peeled, cut into slices, and seeded
- 24 large strawberries, halved
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- Place the tea bags in the water in a jarge jar with a lid. Place orange slices, strawberry halves and cover with lid. Refrigerate for 12-24 hours. (Longer the better).
- Remove tea bags from jar. Combine honey and 4 teaspoons hot water. Add the honey to the mixture divide into glasses to serve. Garnish with fresh mint and fruits.