Super easy to make, and perfect for breakfast! So quick you can make them in the weekday rush, but indulgent enough to complement a leisurely weekend brunch.
Serves: 2 | Cook Time: 10 mins | Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1/2 cup banana flour
- 3 eggs
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- 1tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh greek yoghurt
- fresh berries
- Whisk or blend all ingredients (except yoghurt and berries) until smooth.
- Allow the batter to sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Prepare a pan with butter or coconut oil on a medium-high heat.
- Pour a ladle-full of batter and cook on eat side for about a minute, or until golden brown.
- For the topping, roughly chop some berries and add to a bowl of yoghurt. Fold.
- Stack the pancakes up high, pour berry yoghurt and enjoy!